Social Worker -MSW - Broward/Boca
Have you thought about Trustbridge?
Since 1978, Hospice of Palm Beach County, Hospice of Broward County and Hospice by the Sea have cared for 200,000 families in South Florida. These three hospices are now one branch of Trustbridge, a community nonprofit that provides support for families facing serious illness 24 hours a day. Our other services include palliative medicine, caregiver support and bereavement programs.
At Trustbridge, we consider our employees our greatest resource. Our appreciation is shown in many ways, including the wide range of comprehensive benefits we offer.
Trustbridge benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- 401K with employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous PTO package
Hours of operation: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5pm
- The Master's level Social Worker is responsible for assessment and intervention with the patient and family within his or her scope of practice as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Performs duties that include assessment, intervention, care planning, outcome evaluation, documentation and collaboration/communication with the Interdisciplinary Team to assist patients and families with their goals and assist the team in the delivery of hospice care to the patient and family.
- May supervise interns and unlicensed social workers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Education/Regulatory Requirements:
- Graduate with a Master's degree from an approved college or university accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- One year experience as a MSW or Hospice experience preferred.
- Works effectively and with flexibility as part of a team
- Professional Requirements:
- Skilled in written and oral communications..
- Language Skills:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.