Social Worker LMSW, Full Time, Zeeland Family Medicine, $8K SIGN ON
CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS - Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
$8K SIGN ON
Plans and prioritizes care for individuals and population of clients, focusing on strategies that will promote optimal health within populations. Provides peer support and role modeling related to the development of life skills and health/wellness to individuals and families. Demonstrates expertise, current knowledge in patient care and management of a caseload of clients of varying complexity and seeks to improve patient, family and health systems/community outcomes through the application of educational concepts/skills and preventive care in a managed care environment.
- Assesses internal and external referrals to identify patient/significant others' needs, level of intensity, insurance benefits and other patient resources.
- Develops plan of care and makes recommendations to PCPs, specialists and other members of the health care team regarding care management strategies, identifying strategies to maximize continuity of care across the continuum.
- Assesses the educational needs of clients, families and members of the health care team and develops and implements appropriate teaching strategies or makes appropriate referrals.
- Communicates and collaborates with patient/significant others/providers/payers to coordinate services that improve access to appropriate services across the continuum of care and which promotes optimal health in a cost-effective manner.
- Documents patient data, plan, interventions and outcomes according to department guidelines.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the field by reading appropriate books, journals and other literature, and attending related conferences, seminars, etc.
- Ensures that processes and services are continuously monitored for quality, cost effectiveness, and efficiency. Engages in process and quality improvement activities. Makes and implements recommendations to improve operational efficiency and to implement new services for areas of responsibility.
- Required Associate's Degree nursing, social work, occupational or physical therapy or health related field
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree related field
- 2 years of relevant experience related field Required
- LIC-Registered Nurse (RN) - STATE_MI State of Michigan
- LIC-Physical Therapist - STATE_MI State of Michigan
- CRT-Occupational Therapist, Registered (OTR) - NB-COT National Board for Certification of Orthopaedic Technologist
- LIC-Physical Therapist Assistant - STATE_MI State of Michigan
- CRT-Occupational Therapy Assistant, Certified (COTA) - NB-COT National Board for Certification of Orthopaedic Technologist
- CRT-Registered Dietitian (RD) - CDR Commission on Dietetic Registration
- LIC-Master Social Worker (MSW-Master) - STATE_MI State of Michigan
- CRT-National Certified Counselor (NCC) - UNKNOWN Unknown
- LIC-License Practical Nursing (LPN) - STATE_MI State of Michigan
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - AHA American Heart Association
- CRT-Basic Life Support (BLS) - ARC American Red Cross
SITE - Zeeland Medical Office Building - 8333 Felch - Zeeland
Ambulatory Care Management - SHMG
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday to Friday
Spectrum Health requires all team members to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions based on the team member's job category. Spectrum Health is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health's application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.