Social Worker I
GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the general direction of the Clinical Director or designee, the Social Worker I participates as an interdisciplinary member of the treatment team providing trauma-informed care and promoting a person-centered, skills-based collaborative philosophy in conjunction with the individual, and/or the individual's family, state, and community agencies/programs. The Social Worker I participates in a process of continuous learning and demonstrates openness to evolving philosophies of practice, including restraint and seclusion prevention.
- Provide clinical expertise, in conjunction with the clinical director, to ensure that the teams meet or exceed best practice clinical and procedural standards.
- Prepare, implement, update, and evaluate modified evidence-based trauma therapy to meet the specialized service needs of individuals and their families
- Responsible for the documentation of clinical services for assigned caseload
- In collaboration with treatment teams, assesses and ensures the safety, both the physical and emotional well being of individuals, addressing issues accordingly.
- Assist the treatment team members in identifying and addressing issues involving clinical matters and client services
- Perform and document comprehensive social worker assessments
- Responsible to utilize electronic medical records systems for all documentation
- Maintain overall clinical confidentiality, including all business documents and correspondence.
- Attend and participate in meetings as required. Local travel for meetings as needed
- Prepare reports as requested.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Masters Degree in Social Work
- LCSW Professional licensure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and related electronic medical records systems
- Ability to travel to off-site locations