Social Worker-Care Management
- Competitive salary
- Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision, PTO, Free Parking, Metro Access, Tuition Reimbursement, 403(b)
- Quality of Life: Flexible work schedules
- Advancement: Career growth opportunities
- Location: Holy Cross Health has two hospitals and four healthcare centers all a short driving distance from Washington DC and Baltimore, MD.
Provides the following to all age groups of patients treated at Holy Cross who are referred or request services:
- Complex transition management
- Psychosocial assessments on patients with identified needs.
- Supportive counseling services for patients and families.
- Referral of patients to community agencies/resources.
- Support/assistance to hospital staff regarding the reporting of child abuse/neglect or the abuse/neglect/exploitation of vulnerable adults
Supports the Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Hospital.
What you will need:
- Masters Degree in social work.
- At least one year of social work experience in an acute-care setting (MSW internship experience is acceptable).
- Demonstrated ability to work with all age groups of patients.
- Able to communicate effectively, demonstrating good audio and visual acuity.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
Holy Cross Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system that serves more than 240,000 individuals each year from Maryland's two largest counties - Montgomery and Prince George's counties. Holy Cross Health earns numerous national awards, clinical designations and accreditations across a wide range of specialties for providing innovative, high-quality health care services.
We were named one of America's 100 best hospitals .
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Females/disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.