Master's Level Mental Health Outpatient Therapist, Counselor or Social Worker
Earn $42,000 - $74,000/year (25 to 40 hours/week)
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Chrysalis Health, one of the leading providers of behavioral healthcare in Florida, is seeking master's level clinicians to provide individual and family therapy, mostly face-to face, in person, with some telehealth, to children, adolescents, adults, and families.
- Our Flex Rate Compensation Plan provides opportunity for increased pay based on the services you provide!
- Provide 25 hours of service each week pay equivalent of $42,500/year
- Provide 30 hours of service each week pay equivalent of $54,000/year
- Provide 33 hours of service each week pay equivalent of $60,225/year
- Provide 40 hours of service each week pay equivalent of $74,000/year
- Additional Earnings for in-person sessions, completing required training, and client outcomes
- Increased rates during Holidays
- Free Clinical Supervision towards licensure
- Flexibility! Set your own schedule and work the hours you want to work
- Streamlined documentation and limited administration time to focus on client care
- Comprehensive training, peer led groups, one on one mentoring, and a resource library to support your practices.
- Extensive Benefits that will meet all your needs:
- Medical and Dental with employer contribution
- Vision, Legal, Pet Insurance, Life Insurance, Voluntary GAP insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k with employer match
- FREE CEU's
- Compassionate, engaging, and strong desire to help others.
- Education: Master's degree from an accredited university or college in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling, or related field.
Chrysalis Health is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All Chrysalis employees require successful completion all criminal background checks annually.