Title: Outpatient Behavioral Health Therapist
Location: Quinter, KS
Who we are:
Psychiatric Medical Care PMC is one of the largest mental health management companies within rural hospitals across the United States. We currently partner with more than 250 facilities in 29 states. Why work with PMC? PMC works for you. At PMC, we strive to maintain a culture of kindness and accountability. We embrace diversity, inclusion and provide team member support. We encourage everyone at PMC to have a healthy work-life balance and bring their authentic selves to work every day. We also offer a variety of development programs, flexible work hours, and family-friendly benefits to all employees.
- No Weekends
- No On-Call
- 7 Paid Holidays Off Per Year
- Free Dental& Free Vision
- Practically Free Medical Starting As Low As $20/Month
- Matching 401k
- Furthering Education Assistance
Unmatched Clinical Support:
- The PMC Clinical Team is ready to support you every step of the way.
- We have online resources at your fingertips 24/7, including a group curriculum toolkit.
- We connect you with our top therapists/social workers for peer-to-peer training and support.
As an Outpatient Behavioral Health Therapist, your focus will be on the 3Cs; Care, Community and Compliance.
- Care: Collaborate with a small, interdisciplinary team including a psychiatric physician, an RN Director, and a CNA to provide high-quality care to our Older Adult patients as ordered. Including therapeutic services utilizing group, individual, and family therapy sessions in a geriatric intensive outpatient environment.
- Community: Participate in community education for the local medical facilities and other community groups on the importance of behavioral health for all, including older adults.
- Compliance: Work with the program team to facilitate treatment team meetings; develop and update the patient-centered treatment plan; produce compliant documentation in a prescribed timeline.
- Licensure: License in Social Work or Counseling as recognized by the state; may include LISW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT, etc. - required
- Work with kindness and accountability to enhance the quality of life for our patients. required
For more information on our company visit our website , psychmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook , or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org